So you purchased a pair of leopard print shoes, but now it has been awhile they are rotting in your shoe closet, never even been worn once! Now you have a date or a girls’ night out, you just start wallowing in regret of having bought that pair you never used when you could have purchased a dress for this occasion. Worry not sister for what you are about to read might as well be considered as help sent from above. Oh well, who am I kidding? Follow these easy-to-remember do’s and don’ts, and I assure you heads WILL turn. And if you don’t mind a bit of a fan-following, then read-on!
So we all know that Leopard print shoes scream glamour, sex appeal and drama. Investing in these shoes is as good as investing in a pair of black pumps. However, taming these wild prints can sometimes be a Herculean task for many of us. But if you do get the combination right, be prepared, because people WILL drool over your awe-inspiring style.
You can team your wild ones with:-
- Classic white/black tee + blue jeans + red/maroon clutch = subtlety at its best
- LBD/LRD + golden earrings and a bracelet = attention grabber
- Red skinny jeans + button down shirt + golden hoop earrings = oh-so-sexy
- Skin toned dress + a black clutch/hangbag
Never wear leopard print shoes with :-
- A leopard print outfit (leopard on leopard = too much leopard)
- Matching animal print accessories
- Bright colours
As far as Leopard print goes – Less is definitely more. Believe it or not but leopard print is here to stay. So invest in a good pair and strut your stuff ladies!
Don’t forget to add in your own do’s and don’ts to the list. I’m all ears 😛 (or eyes )